On Sunday, February 25, we will introduce our new My Spending tools to enhance and expand our Spendable Balance feature. Let’s look at how the new MY SPENDING tools can make managing money easier for you.
Using the upgraded Spendable Balance you’ll know the answers to these questions…
- How much can I safely spend out of my primary account right now and not impact scheduled bill payments?
- Can I afford that special treat or night out?
With automatic categorization of each transaction and My Spending Alerts you’ll know the answers to these questions…
- How much have I spent on groceries, restaurants, or entertainment this week?
- Am I about to go over my monthly restaurant or shopping limit?
- How much have I spent overall other than regular expenses?
- What store was that specific transaction for?
With the new My Spending Overview you’ll know the answers to these questions…
- How many times did I go to my favorite restaurant last month?
- How much money came in and how much went out during the last month?
- What’s my average monthly spending on things such as shopping and groceries?
For our current users of Personal Finance Manager (PFM), your Digital Banking Home page becomes your “home base” for seeing ALL your financial institution accounts, those with us AND accounts you have with other financial institutions. Your aggregated accounts at other institutions (currently seen in PFM) will automatically display on the Home page along with your Merchants Bank of Indiana accounts. No more separate tab! One place to see and access all your balances and most recent account transactions. Now THAT is convenience! Never used PFM? Unlock this new feature by setting up your accounts you have at other institutions to sync with digital banking.
We’re making all these tasks easier for you (with a quick glance) – all within Digital Banking! The new My Spending tools will be available on Sunday, February 25.