Welcome to Merchants Mortgage. We look forward to putting our mortgage services to work for you!
At Merchants Mortgage, we understand that a mortgage transaction is one of your most important financial decisions. Whether you are building, buying, refinancing, or consolidating debt, our highly talented and experienced Loan Officers will take time to meet with you in person to understand your needs, and provide the best products and service available to make the transaction as simple as possible. For those customers with a busy lifestyle, we offer the ability for our customers to apply from the comfort of home or the office by using our on line application feature.
Purchasing a new home or refinancing?
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home or refinance your current home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Our staff of Loan Officers are ready to assist you in finding the right product to fit your financial plans.
Applying for a loan?
Our mortgage experts are ready to meet you in person, at a time convenient for you, to get you started. Additionally, our online application process is available for you 24/7, and is conveniently designed to allow you to stop any time and pick up where you left off. And after you submit an application, you can check loan status at your convenience.
Building or remodeling?
If you are planning on building your dream home or remodeling your current home, you can contact one of our mortgage professionals who will help find the right loan to fit your financial needs.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage (Conventional and FHA)
- Hybrid Adjustable Rate Programs
- Jumbo Loans
- Second Homes
- Construction Loans
- Home Equity Loans / Bridge Loans
- Lot Financing
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Here’s some information that will keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it’s important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
COUNT ON YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT TO:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from us in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and may make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer or someone else’s — even if your offer is lower!
COUNT ON YOUR MORTGAGE BROKER AND LOAN OFFICER TO:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us; only deal points and progress are shared).
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money “up front” and throughout the years to come.
COUNT ON YOURSELF TO:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout — to make the business decisions that are best for you.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
Merchants Mortgage is a division of Merchants Bank of Indiana (MBI). MBI is one of Indiana’s strongest and most well capitalized banks, with assets over $3B. We believe in an outstanding customer experience, and work hard to ensure that we exceed the expectations of our most important asset-the customer. We’re a full service mortgage banker with an experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending…from purchase to refinance to construction lending. We have access to a full range of mortgage sources and all of our lending specialists are dedicated to finding the right loan-with the best rates, terms and costs-to meet your unique needs.
And, now it’s our pleasure to offer all of our exceptional mortgage services online. Through us you not only have access to the best loans available in the marketplace, but you can also review loan alternatives, and even apply for your loan,at your convenience, online – 24 hours a day.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to putting our mortgage service to work for you!
Merchants Mortgage, a Division of Merchants Bank of Indiana, offers a full suite of Correspondent Lending Products. We offer our clients:
- Agency Program (non-delegated; delegated)
- Merchants Premium Program (delegated-mandatory, high credit quality with unique LLPAs)
- M(i) Merchants Loan Program (reduced mortgage insurance options)
- Execution Options (best efforts & mandatory)
- Agency Pricing available through Optimal Blue
- Warehouse Financing
- Enotes (warehouse & investor take-out)
Contact Rob Wilson
Vice President, Correspondent and Warehouse Sales Executive
About Merchants Bancorp
Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana operating multiple lines of business with a focus on Federal Housing Administration (“FHA”) multi-family housing and healthcare facility financing and servicing; mortgage warehouse financing; retail and correspondent residential mortgage banking; agricultural lending; and traditional community banking. For more information and financial data, please visit Merchants’ Investor Relations page at investors.merchantsbankofindiana.com