Merchants Bank of Indiana has a fresh approach that will change the way you look at business banking. Here, business banking means:
- TO-YOUR-DOOR SERVICE.
We’ll come to you at your convenience.
We will create custom solutions that work around your needs.
Call your business banker’s cell phone or text or email.
Impressive breadth of knowledge and service.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Fees
- Free Business Debit Card
- Free Internet Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Notary Service
- Free Account Alert via Email and Text
- ACH Origination and Remote Scanners
Business Savings/Certificates of Deposit
- Business Savings Account
- Business Money Market Account
- Certificates of Deposit (CD) with flexible maturities
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Equipment Loans
- Owner Occupied Real Estate
- SBA Financing
Business Online Banking
- Review up to the minute account information
- Quickly see summary information for all accounts
- Search, sort, and export account information
- View, print, or save check images
- Initiate internal account transfers, stop payments, wire transfers and ACH transactions
- Add additional users and specify the level of access and which accounts the person can view
- Merchants Bank of Indiana is here to provide any assistance you need
- Services designed to provide low maintenance solutions
- Our Best in Class partners will help whenever your needs go beyond our walls
Line of Credit Sweep
Zero Balance Accounts
ACH Origination – Manage direct deposits, tax refunds, bills, and payments conveniently and securely
Wire Transfer – When you need to move funds quickly and reliably. Domestic and International wire transfers can be done at the branch or through online banking.
Accept new methods of customer payment
Provide easy business transactions
Increase flexibility for your customers
Small Business Lending
Merchants Bank of Indiana partners with small business owners to provide a number of financial assistance programs for small businesses that have been specifically designed to meet key financing needs, including debt financing, working capital, and equity financing.
Partner with Merchants for your Small Business Financing Needs
- Long term and short term working capital
- Purchase equipment, machinery, furniture, or fixtures
- Purchase or refinance real estate
- Acquisition of a business and/or assets
CONTACT OUR SMALL BUSINESS LENDING SPECIALISTS
For more information: 317.805.4300